CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Agi lang..

Dear blog,

Hmm. Hello. It's been a long time. Sorry if I haven't visited you for a while. I've been veeeeeeeery busy. You know (pina-Manny).. I've been dealing with so many problems. I haven't told you I failed ,right? Well, now you know. *sigh* I wouldn't graduate next sem. Tsk3. It was hard to accept. In fact, I was very upset. I have so many expectations to meet and I won't be able to meet them in the expected time. I haven't told my parents about it yet. Honestly, I don't know how to tell them. It's hard when you know that your parents already prepared pigs and all sort for your graduation. How about that?! haha. I can only imagine the frustration in their eyes. I know they've been waiting for that event to happen. Ako nlang man gud ang ginagastusan. Human na unta sila sa gastos next sem. Haaaaayyy.. :(

But I'm a lot better now. Don't worry, my dear. God gave me revelations early last week. Ang baboy nlang jud ang problema. Waaa.

Anyway, let's proceed to the next update. hehe.

Hmmm. You know what.. I graduated in SOL2 last Sunday! Wee! It was a very stressful day but I had FUN! I was very happy! I've reached this far. Hmmm. Another good reason why I couldn't afford to stop. Wee! I love God! I love the vision! I love to love others! :)


1 comments:

D.Renewed.Chick said...

regards nlng q s baboy..hehe
go3x! :) everything has a purpose jud.. surely, more great things will happen in your life as you continue to endure.. aja! padayon jud ta.. :D