CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

Sometimes, I should care..

Do not repay anyone evil for evil. Be careful to do what is right in the eyes of everybody.-Romans 12:17





I used to be like this..

"I don't care what people will say as long as I'm doing what is right in the eyes of God".


But I realized, it would be better if I'd give my best to do what's right not only in the eyes of God but also in the eyes of the people around me.

Yes, it's a fact that we cannot please everybody but it's no longer right to let ourselves be invisible because of that idea. Let's not limit ourselves for we're created for higher things as this. Furthermore, if people will stumble 'coz of our 'I DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE WILL SAY' principle, we will be held responsible of their fall.

Sometimes, I should care.. and perhaps.. you should, too..





0 comments: