CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I DECIDED THEREFORE I AM.. TRANSFORMED.

It's a great feeling to be closer to God.
I am happy seeing the results of my labors.
I now have an extra family, my spiritual family.
I'm in the process of learning how to see things in the right perspective.
Unlike before, I seldom crave for material things.
I do not pray only because I have something to ask for but also because I realized there are lot of things I should thank Him for.
Now, eating to satisfy my body and mind go along with the satisfaction of the soul.
It's now easier to forgive than to leave things unsolved.
I reconsider rather than judge.
I value execution more than mere thinking.
And most importantly, I learned how to understand my parents when they couldn't provide me with all I need.

God loves me.. so do I.



*this post's originally written right after the encounter*

2 comments:

D.Renewed.Chick said...

you posted this in your FS right? :) nahan gd au q ani te yan! :) apil tong before and after.. :)

Miss Yanny said...

Yep2x! hehehe. cge. idugang nako to dri. Pero sunod na. hehehe. :D