CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

When you obey, He will repay..

Lately, I have so many problems to deal with and challenges to overcome. Aside from the "always" busy schedule and the tons of school works to accomplish, I have been challenged emotionally and spiritually.

I've been and I still am doing my SP proposal (that is equivalent to other course' thesis in our degree program). The method's new to me. Actually, I will be the second one to apply such mathematical method in the history of BS Applied Mathematics in our University. And I have to admit, I almost wanted to quit. I even thought of letting myself fail in NSM192 just to be free from all the pressures of complying all the necessary requirements for the SP Proposal. I'm just so happy that I didn't take the idea seriously.

Then, the break-up thingy (though the issue was never that heavy). And then, a few days back.. Hmmm. My discipler texted me regarding "seeding-up". Almost three weeks ago, the best among my spiritual children was promoted. She was chosen to be part of the conquERRors primary twelve. And then, for the second time, Mommy asked me if it's okay to "seed-up" Sheryl. It was hard. I did not respond to her first message. Not because I don't have load or I was busy or something.. but because I didn't know what to say. She's the best among my children after the first "seeding-up"
. I kept telling myself that I should be proud because the seed was planted in my cell but I really do not know why it's hard for me to decide right away. It took three messages (2 thru text, 1 thru YM) before I finally told Mommy about my decision. I told her it's okay but I pleaded, "Pero My, pwede iapil sa nako xa sa opencell nako this monday my.. Mag-1-on-1 sa my.." (haay.. I told you, it was really hard)

But.. Thanks God, after more or less three days. I was finally enlightened. I should not worry about losing her as my spiritual child because, in the first place, I will be handing her over to the one who molded me. She will be in good hands, that's for sure. And also, in everything that I have, I should give my best to the Lord. And lastly, holding Sheryl would mean a delay in completing the core twelve. We are the foundation of the network and I am well-aware that if the core's not yet complete, the next layers' foundation will never be that firm. And I will be accountable of that. Whoa! Thanks God I didn't entertain greediness.

Ooops! About the title. Hmmm. I am sooooo blessed tonight! Really! There's a lot to thank God for.

First, I was able to ramp! Whoa! Among the girl models, I am the only one who has no PAGEANT TITLE (ay.. naa diay! Miss CAMP RELOAD. hahaha!). I really don't know how to be like them on stage. I hate heels and to ramp is one of my greatest fears! hahaha! But I was able to walk in heels! Overcome fear; do not let fear overcome you. Yehey!
(pero nangurog jud gyapon after. hahaha. sagdi lang)

Second, because they took my challenge to them last opencell and invited 5 first-timers! (2 boys and 3 girls) Whoa! power!!

Third, gipasahan ko ni Ivan ug 3 first-timers! (Thanks jud ban2x) Yey! So, all-in-all 7 souls were added to my list of multitudes today! Kinsay di malipay ana?! weeeeeee!

And lastly, I can see that our network's territory's expanding now! grabe! dumadami na talaga tayo.. Salamat Lord! :D

With my spiritual mom, Sheryl (the one with the blue mask) and some of my spiritual children. Happy! :)

And so.. I have proven this once again.. That once you obey God, He will repay you more than what you have given and more than what you expect. GOD IS REALLY AMAZING. I love you Lord! :)

4 comments:

Maryaribekah said...

God truly returns faithfulness, yanny dear!!! =)

i'm sooo proud of u---u were able to give ur 'bestest' disciple! liwat na ta ni father Abraham noh (for giving isaac) pero mas pinakaliwat kay LOrd (for giving Jesus as our Savior!) woohoo!

yan ang totoong DNA! =)

Miss Yanny said...

YEHEY! Lagi.. Makahappy au. Grabe jud ang favor. Ana jud diay na bah bsta magdecide ka na maninuod. JUST gyud si Lord. :)

pasto♛ej said...

super, yan...
so happy to see u bearing fruits na kasing-pretty nimu... i bet liwat sila sa ilang mama nga mga talented pud... maka-excite ang coming na reloads...

Miss Yanny said...

YES! Liwat jud na Tiiiiya! hehehe. Sanguine pud kasagaran. hahaha! Manayaw sila sa next reload! Yahoo! *excited*