CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

NEED over WANT.

I always wanted my first *real* post to be good, i.e. ministry-related (in my perspective). But I guess I have to redefine good now, i.e. anything that will help me and some people to grow (in all life's aspects).


Maybe you're wondering why you're seeing a very familiar photo of a "once-very-happy-couple" at the left part of this post. Well.. obviously, because this post's related to that. and..yes, that's me.. with my ex (whoa.. I can't believe I'm calling him "ex" now. haha.)


A lot of people know that we broke up last April. But after 2 months, we were back together. All went well for several weeks after the come-back (murag movie. haha). But a lot has changed (of course) and I don't want to elaborate. *sigh* Okay..

*skipped paragraphs*


For a long time, we haven't talk. Why? 'coz lately, I've been very busy I couldn't even manage to say hello to him everyday. And he was not texting either, maybe he's busy too. haaayy. In short, we weren't communicating the way we used to. The relationship's not working. And we both know that. So we broke up again (a few hours ago). The sad part is, through text lang. I have deadlines to meet pa kasi and I don't want to sacrifice it for US.


Honestly, I don't WANT to release him but I feel the NEED to do so. It's not helping us anymore. We've been trying to fix things up but all the more, we clash. We're just hurting ourselves. So, better have it this way dba?


Now, I am still thankful 'coz we ended w/o other party involved and.. prepared. Thanks God for preparing us for this- the two months break-up was really a big help (hmm. I didn't cry. hehe).


Ana jud cguro na dhai.. Sometimes, we have to sacrifice our WANTS to give way for the NEEDS. Cge lang. I AM A CONQUEROR! Certainly, there’s a greater reason behind this. Besides, I know, after this I will be a mightier captain. Hmmm. It’s good to be single man pud diba? I have Christ with me bitaw. I have family and friends din. I am still soooo loved.


BTW, Ate Joycee's text message is very timely (hehe).. “If you’re going to fix a forest, it’s better to periodically stop and sharpen the saw before going back to work. The interruption for saw-sharpening may seem nuisance but, without it, the saw will grow increasingly dull and will have decreased effectiveness”. Wuhoo! Power! I really need this now. This is really for me. YES. I am the saw. What’s happening right now is just part of sharpening my edge. Without this, I won’t be able to pass the best DNA I could have to my spiritual offspring. So I have to endure everything in its extent. I will grow more! I will be sharper after this! I am a Conqueror.. I should always be.

6 comments:

Maryaribekah said...

pagkapower, yanny dear!!! can't believe "the broke-up thingy" just happened few hours ago. but cge lang indai! aja gihapon. God wants u to be the best "saw" ever. we can do (overcoming wants over needs!!) all things through Christ who gives us strength. Just wanna say i'm part of those "people" who loves u d most (sorry indai, dli au nq mapakita usahay..but i do!!) and u can always count on me. weeeeehh!!

P.s. iLove this entry! Definitely, U R A CONQUEROR! mwah! =)

Miss Yanny said...

Thanks te Bek.. Hmm. Tama diay. I need to talk to you gud te. Actually, last week pa ko gusto makigstorya. After atong nagteach ka sa amo sa SOL2 wednesday. Gipahilak ko ninyo ni Lord! hehehe. Basta, I'll approach you lang one day. Thanks again for the encouragement Ate! Mua mua! :)

Maryaribekah said...

hehehe..grabe pud nang gipahilak tika woie... but i bilive that's the Lord (His Word!) gyud ang nakigsturya sa imuha.. available jud q always indai. ingna lang ko ha.

mosanay ka! =)

Miss Yanny said...

Yehey! nagkastorya najud ta Te Bek.. Gigamit jud pud ka ni Lord ato na time. Thank you so much for the pieces of advice. Aylabyu much! mua mua. (I'll remember the sandwich theorem ba to? hehe. Mura mag MATH 155. hehe. aw. Approach, technique? Basta kato) :))

pasto♛ej said...

hala, what if i had a boyfriend pd noh? courage gyud is fighting for the right reason in giving-up's! way to go, superhero yanny! (wa na kau nako gimention imung identity)... hahaha...

Miss Yanny said...

hahaha! Mao gyud. Hmm. Tapos mag-3 yrs unta mi karong Oct. 6 tiiya. Birthday ni Pastora. Pero cge lang uy. I know JUD KAAU na naa jui best plan si Lord BASTA KAY mu-obey lang jud ko. Weee! :)

Tama. Superhero TeRej! (dili pud nako i-reveal. hahaha) Sssshhhh.. Atua lang baya to. =))