CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Won't give up on you baby..

"He will spend his days in prosperity,
and his descendants will inherit the land."
-Psalm 25:13

"But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded." -2 Chronicles 15:7


They said, "If you've tried a lot of times and failed, the only thing that could make it worse is when you give up.."

So I made up my mind..

I won't give up on you no matter how painful it is receiving not a single text from you.

I won't give up on you no matter how disturbing it is to think that you show up only when you want to.

I won't give up on you no matter how hard it is to see you acting weird before the world recently.

I won't give up on you because I know you'll remember me, too.

I won't give up on you because I know you'll find that desire to go, too.

I won't give up on you because SOMEONE didn't give up on me, too.

I won't give up on you baby, babies, naks.. I miss you soooo. Please come back. I love you.. :'(

Miss ko na to. :(


0 comments: